Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wednesday

I spent Wednesday crying. A lot. Got set off first thing in the morning and could not stop. Uber-impressive for work. Webcam Guy invited me to church and gave me a lecture on why I need to stop having sex and give my life to God. This from the man who lets me watch him do his thing (and vice versa) and is the dirtiest phone sex talker I've ever encountered. LOL. So after a hectic day at work and a ton of tears, I decided I could use a little church so I went. It ended up being very therapeutic. The session was a Rebuilders divorce recovery group and they were focusing on grief and anger, which God knows I have plenty of. More on that later.

Then I ignored Webcam Guy's "Be Good" message and called BECG2 to see what he was doing. Mopey man, he was cleaning his house and down in the dumps because he was feeling bad. I asked if he wanted to get dinner and sleep over and he said sure so I drove his way. He couldn't figure out where to eat and I wasn't in the mood to pick so, after driving around for 45 minutes, we ended up at Taco Hell. :( I got a Fiesta Zesty Chicken Bowl and a caramel apple empanada but foolishly ate the latter first and then got sick so I couldn't eat the real food. Bleech. Then I started crying again at home. BECG2 fell asleep. Yep, I sure know how to pick 'em.

1 comment:

said...

Its ok girl. Letting it out is much more therapeutic than holding it all in.

Hang in there and know that you are never truly alone.