Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just another weekend



Bebop and I had a good night. Went to a local Italian place where he had spaghetti and meatballs and I had lasagna. He was being a goofball and putting the red napkin on his head so I tied it on his head and took pictures of him. He looked like a little old Russian woman. LOL.

BECG2 didn't call last night (too busy working on his computer). He did, however, send me an IM around 2 a.m. to see if I was still awake. Okay... Then he e-mailed me just to say he was thinking of me. I say he was bored waiting for whatever process to finish on his computer. Or he was looking at my naughty pic. ;) Either way, I just want him to send me a nice, friendly e-mail in the middle of the day. In his "hi" e-mail, he responded to the excited e-mail I sent yesterday but didn't say word one abut the thing I was excited about. Argh.

Okay, off to a petting zoo and musical show with Bebop and my mother. Should be a fun day!

No comments: