Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stupid Men

I just had a little fight with BECG2. He is really, really, REALLY bad about communicating his feelings. He rarely e-mails, you won't see him sending me Facebook messages and, if he reads my blog, it's only for maybe a minute. I need communication. We have had many, many, MANY discussions about this. I sent him something funny tonight and then when we IM'd, I asked him if he liked it cause he didn't e-mail back. He said sure, which made me think he'd just disregarded it. I said "Well my blog readers seemed to think it was funny." He responded, "Do you want me to read and respond to EVERY post?!?" I said, "No, of course not. What I do want, however, is for you to respond to the occasional e-mail of mine. Doesn't have to be long, doesn't have to say a lot, I just like to know you are thinking about me." He said, "I don't know what you want me to say." I told him to just go to bed and let me work. Then I sent him a link to this and told him to look at #10. Then, when he didn't respond, I told him to also look at #s 14, 25, 32, 39, 44, 46, 49 and 50. About 30 seconds later he signed off Yahoo with no further discussion. ACK!!!! MEN!!! How fucking hard is it to just say, "Hey baby, thinking about you." Am I asking too much here?

1 comment:

said...

Love Languages, girlfriend.... Google it.