Monday, November 24, 2008

Matt, Liz & Madeline Logelin Charity Gift Registry

Since I'm feeling in such a funk and have nothing nice to say (except, I wanted to take this opportunity to encourage you all to give to Matt Logelin's chosen charity, My Stuff Bag Foundation.

SingleMindedWomen.com and the Matt Logelin family have created this charity gift registry for the My Stuff Bag Foundation, which provides clothing, toys and necessary items for abused, neglected and abandoned children (newborns - 18 yrs.) throughout the United States.

I sent a big batch of kids items to My Stuff direct from Amazon last week. It's amazing how many inexpensive deals they have to get the most bang for your buck. Click through my Amazon link at right to give me some love and go purchase stuff for these kids today! Oh, and don't forget underwear and toiletries - basic necessities that often get forgotten.

No comments: